Sunday 13 November 2011

Just a minute!


I've just got a few moments before cooking dinner with my lovely husband to show you a couple of things....


It has been another packed weekend and in amongst the getting ready for shows, I had the pleasure of creating a special cake for a special person.  One of the loveliest people I know turned 60 on Friday and I was asked to make a cake in honour of this momentous occasion.  The cake itself is a whimsical tribute to the farm diversification that is going on over his way at the moment in the form of six huge lakes for breeding carp.  Hopefully his two grandchildren enjoyed being featured along side their grandad on the cake too!


I have also been working round the clock (almost - but it does feel that way!) on all sorts of things for shows over the next few weeks - the first of these being this weekend.  If you have a look at the side bar, you can catch up with where I am selling.  I have also included a link to my facebook page, where you can have a peek at a few of the items I have for sale.


Suffice to say, after a busy weekend, full to the brim with family and friends and one thing after the next - we are heading into another even busier week.  But, hey - that seems to be the way we do things round here and one day I will stop saying to myself, "Once I get this out the way, I'll have a rest!" 

I am properly blessed to have such a busy time of it - and I do love it really!  There's a blog post in there for another time - when I'm not so hungry, and the pasta doesn't smell so enticing!!!! 

XXXXXXX

P.S.  Sorry about the rambling nature of this post - as you can tell, I'm a little tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment