Wednesday 26 October 2011

Must...stay...awake.....


Half way through half term holidays and I have actually mostly avoided the chaotic inside of the house with 5 boys so far! My lovely husband has well and truly taken over child entertaining duties for the week and I have to say, does a better job than me! So far he has been out of the house every day with them - and even managed to time today's trip to see Tin Tin to coincide with the first heavy rain (and sleet!) we've had in a long time - well done!

I have been working away in my studio in the meantime, perfecting my new range of jewelery, ready for the Christmas shows coming up.


I'm quite pleased with the way they are working out so far. It's my aim to create a whole range of things that look like they've come from the same designer - namely ME! I have a tendency to veer off in every direction when I get a bit of time in the studio - which can be great if I have all the time in the world.....but that doesn't occur much these days! So, stick to the plan Naomi! I hope you like them as much as I do. I have quite enjoyed adorning myself with each new creation today for my little self-portrait photo shoot! I will have to make one for myself too!


So, I'm back out here again in my little crowded studio, the boys are playing Tin tin adventures in the house with a tired Daddy. And as for me - I WILL stay awake long enough to make something lovely.....I WILL....I will.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Not really. The buzz of being out here always wins through on the tiredness - which can be a bad thing when it's midnight!


Hope you have a lovely evening too.
xxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment